Monday, August 18, 2014

Brenda Novak Author Page

The Story: I got Dead Right at the Church Garage sale, and yeah, it was just such a great book I had to read the rest of the series, and the rest of her books! So yeah, 4th author who's author page mentions the church garage sale! I loved that first one, I got a lot of favourite authors then! Haven't since then, though.

Website

Stillwater Trilogy: Dead Silence and her site, my review, Dead Giveaway and her site, my review, Dead Right and her site, my review.

Last Stand: Trust Me and her site, my review, Stop Me and her site, my review, Watch Me and her site, my review, The Perfect Couple and her site, my review, The Perfect Liar and her site, my review, The Perfect Murder and her site, my review.

Whiskey Creek: When We Touch and her site, my review, Where Lightning Strikes and her site, my review, When Snow Falls and her site, my review, When Summer Comes and her site, my review, Home to Whiskey Creek and her site, my review, Take Me Home For Christmas and her site, my review, Come Home to Me and her site, my review, The Heart of Christmas and her site, my review, This Heart of Mine and her site, my review, A Winter Wedding and her site, my review, Discovering You and her site, my review, Home for the Holidays, Tying the Knot and her site, my review.

Bulletproof: Inside and her site, my review, my reread, In Seconds and her site, my review, In Close and her site, my review.

Dept 6 Hired Guns: White Heat and her site, my review, Body Heat and her site, my review, Killer Heat and her site, my review.

Fairview Island: The Secret Sister and her site, my review, The Secrets She Kept and her site, my review.

The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles: Hanover House and her site, my review, Her Darkest Nightmare and her site, my review, Hello Again and her site, my review, Face Off and her site, my review, Blindspot and her site, my review.

Silver Springs: Finding Our Forever and her site, my review, No One But You and her site, my review, Until You Loved Me and her site, my review, Right Where We Belong and her site, my review, Unforgettable You and her site, my review, Christmas in Silver Springs and her site, my review, A California Christmas and her site, my review, Home for the Holidays and her site, my review, When I Found You and her site, my review, Keep Me Warm at Christmas and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!