Thursday, August 14, 2014

Michelle Sagara Author Page

The Story: I got Cast in Sorrow from NetGalley, and I had to read the whole series! And yeah, I just had to keep reading this series! And I'll have to check out her other books, too! Because Shadow was just so freaking good, and yeah, that's why I reread the whole series within a year!

Website

Series: Chronicles of Elantra, The Queen of the Dead.

Chronicles of Elantra: The Emperor's Wolves and her site, my reviewCast in Moonlight and her site, (Part of *Harvest Moon*), Cast in Shadow and her site, my review, my reread, my second rereadCast in Courtlight and her site, my review, my reread, Cast in Secret and her site, my review, my reread, Cast in Fury and her site, my review, my reread, Cast in Silence and her site, my review, my reread, Cast in Chaos and her site, my review, my reread, Cast in Ruin and her site, my review, my reread, Cast in Peril and her site, my review, my reread, Cast in Sorrow and her site, my review, my reread, Cast in Flame and her site, my review, my rereadCast in Honor and her site, my review, my rereadCast in Flight and her site, my review, my reread, Cast in Deception and her site, my review, my reread, Cast in Oblivion and her site, my review, my reread, Cast in Wisdom and her site, my review, Cast in Conflict and her site, my review, Sword and Shadow and her site, my review, Cast in Eternity and her site, my review, Shards of Glass and her site, my review, Cast in Atonement and her site, my review.

Cast in Moonlight is a short story in the book called Harvest Moon, and is a story set in the Chronicles of Elantra world, and her site, here's my review.

Wolves of Elantra: The Emperor's Wolves, Sword and Shadow.

The Queen of the Dead: Silence and her site, my review, Touch and her site, my review, Grave and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!