Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pick Your Thon Update 6

So I read Black and Blue, and I'll be reading The Testing next!

I reviewed Last Kiss Goodnight, The Heart of Christmas, Panic, Silver Shadows, The Night She Disappeared, and I'll be reviewing Last Kiss Goodnight and Black and Blue, Black and Blue!

Reading Journey:

All About You by Joanna Mazurkiewicz
Started On: August 4th
Finished On: August 4th, 7:04 PM
Pages Read: 211

The Heart of Christmas by Brenda Novak
Started On: August 4th
Finished On: August 4th, 11:30
Pages Read: 382

Panic by Lauren Oliver
Started On: August 5th
Finished On: August 5th, 6:41
Pages Read: 271

Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
Started On: August 6th
Finished On: August 6th, 2:28 AM
Pages Read: 380

Last Kiss Goodnight by Gena Showalter
Started On: August 6th
Finished On: August 6th, 7:07 PM
Pages Read: 436

Black and Blue by Gena Showalter
Started On: August 6th
Finished On: August 6th, 11:51 PM
Pages Read: 387

The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
Started On: August 7th
Currently On: Page 1 of 237

Books Read: 6
Goal: 18
Pages Read: 2067
Reading Next: Demon from the Dark, Breaking Point, Dangerous Tides, Safe Harbor

Reviewing Journey:

All Reviews: In CloseThe Nine Lives of Chloe KingAll About You, Awake At Dawn, Awake At Dawn, All the Broken Pieces, The Dark World, Renegade, Unravel, Last Kiss Goodnight, The Heart of Christmas, Panic, Silver Shadows, The Night She Disappeared.

Week 32 Reviews: Awake at Dawn, All the Broken Pieces, The Dark World, Renegade, Unravel, The Heart of Christmas, Panic, Silver Shadows.

Reviews Written: 14      
Goal: 30

Reviewing Next: Last Kiss Goodnight and Black and Blue, Black and Blue. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are doing amazing! 6 books already and all those reviews written! I'm still stuck on my first, but hopefully I will push through it today and get to something more exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm a 3rd to go my reading goal, and just over that for my review goal, so must go faster to make them both! And hopefully!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!