Monday, August 25, 2014

Kelley Armstrong Author Page

The Story: Oh, I don't really remember what was my first Kelley Armstrong book, I think it was bitten, not quite sure! But yeah, read Bitten first, I'm pretty sure! Loved it, then had to read more of the series!

Website

Series: Women of the OtherworldOtherworld Short Stories and Novellas, Darkest Powers, Darkness Rising, Nadia Stafford, Cainesville, Age of Legends, Rockton, A Stitch in Time, Cursed Luck, A Rip Through Time.

Women of the Otherworld: Rebirth and her site, (Part of *Tales of the Otherworld*), Infusion and her site, (Part of *Men of the Otherworld*), Savage and her site, (Part of *Men of the Otherworld*), Ascension and her site, (Part of *Men of the Otherworld*), Demonology and her site, my review, (Part of *Otherworld Nights*), Betwitched and her site, (Part of *Tales of the Otherworld*), Birthright and her site, (Part of *Tales of the Otherworld*), Beginning and her site, (Part of *Tales of the Otherworld*), Becoming and her site, my review, The Case of the Half-Demon Spy and her site, my review, Expectations and her site, (Part of *Tales of the Otherworld*), Truth & Consequences and her site, my review, Territorial and her site, my reviewBitten and her site, my reviewGhosts and her site, (Part of *Tales of the Otherworld*), Escape and her site, my reviewStolen and her site, my review, Dime Store Magic and her site, my review, my rereadIndustrial Magic and her site, my review, my rereadWedding Bell Hell and her site, (Part of *Tales of the Otherworld*), Haunted and her site, my review, Adventurer and her site, my review, Chaotic and her site, my review, Bargain and her site, my reviewBroken and her site, my review, The Case of El Chupacabra and her site, (Part of *Tales of the Otherworld*), No Humans Involved and her site, my review, my rereadFramed and her site, my review, Stalked and her site, (Part of *Otherworld Nights*), Personal Demon and her site, my review, The Ungrateful Dead and her site, (Part of *Otherworld Secrets*), Living With the Dead and her sitemy review, Kitsunegari and her site, (Part of *Men of the Otherworld*), Angelic and her site, (Part of *Otherworld Secrets*), Checkmate and her site, my review, Recruit and her site, my reviewFrostbitten and her site, my review, Forbidden and her site, my review, Counterfeit Magic and her site, (Part of *Otherworld Secrets*), The Hunter and The Hunted and her site, my review, Hidden and her site, (Part of *Otherworld Nights*), Amityville Horrible and her site, (Part of *Otherworld Chills*), Waking the Witch and her site, my review, Spell Bound and her site, my reviewmy reread, Thirteen and her site, my review, my rereadBrazen and her site, my review, Bounty Hunt and her site, my review, Forsaken and her site, Wolf's Bane and her site, my review, Wolf's Curse and her site, my review.

Women of the Otherworld: Bitten, Stolen, Dime Store Magic, Industrial Magic, Haunted, Broken, No Humans Involved, Personal Demon, Living With the Dead, Frostbitten, Waking the Witch, Spell Bound, Thirteen.

Otherworld Short Stories and Novellas: Rebirth, Infusion, Savage, Ascension, Demonology, Betwitched, Birthright, Beginning, Becoming, The Case of the Half-Demon Spy, Expectations, Truth & Consequences, Territorial, Ghosts, Escape, Wedding Bell Hell, Adventurer, Chaotic, Bargain, The Case of El Chupacabra, Framed, Stalked, The Ungrateful Dead, Kitsunegari, Angelic, Checkmate, Recruit, Forbidden, Counterfeit Magic, The Hunter and The Hunted, Hidden, Amityville Horrible, Brazen, Bounty Hunt, Forsaken, Wolf's Bane, Wolf's Curse.

Infusion, Savage, Ascension, Kitsunegari, are short stories in Men of the Otherworld, in Women of the Otherworld world, and her site, my review.

Rebirth, Bewitched, Birthright, Beginnings, Ghosts, Expectations, Wedding Bell Hell, The Case of El Chupacabra, are short stories in Tales of the Otherworld, in Women of the Otherworld world, and her site, my review.

Demonology, Stalked, Hidden, Twilight, Chivalrous, Lucifer's Daughter, From Russia with Love, Vanishing Act, are short stories set in Otherworld Nights, in Women of the Otherworld world, and her site, my review.

Life After Theft, Forbidden, Angelic, The Ungrateful Dead, Zen and the Art of Vampirism, Counterfeit Magic, are short stories in Otherworld Secrets, in Women in the Otherworld world, and her site, my review.

Brazen, Chaotic, Amityvilly Horrible, Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word, Off-Duty Angel, THe Puppy Plan, Baby Boom, are short stories in Otherworld Chills, in Women in the Otherworld world, and her site, my review.

Darkest Powers (Spin Off Series of Women of the Otherworld): Kat and her site, my review, Hunting Kat and her site, my review, Dangerous and her site, (Part of *Darkest Powers Bonus Pack 1*), The Summoning and her site, my review, Divided and her site, (Part of *Darkest Powers Bonus Pack 1*), The Awakening and her site, my review, Disenchanted and her site, (Part of *Darkest Powers Bonus Pack 1*), The Reckoning and her site, my review, Belonging and her site, (Part of *Darkest Powers Bonus Pack 2*), Facing Facts and her site, (Part of *Darkest Powers Bonus Pack 2*), Atoning and her site, my review, Comfort Zone and her site, (Part of *Heroic Hearts*).

Dangerous, Divided, and Disenchanted are stories set in the book called Darkest Powers Bonus Pack 1, in Darkest Powers world, here's my review.

Belonging and Facing Facts are stories in Darkest Powers Bonus Pack 2, in The Darkest Powers world, here's my review.

Comfort Zone is a short story in Heroic Hearts, in the Darkest Power world, here's my review.

Darkness Rising (Connected Series of Darkest Powers, Spin Off Series of Women of the Otherworld): The Gathering and her site, my review, my rereadThe Calling and her site, my review, my rereadThe Rising and her site, my review, my reread

Nadia Stafford: Exit Strategy and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my fourth reviewMade to be Broken and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my fourth reviewWild Justice and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my forth review, my fifth reviewDouble Play and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my forth review, my fifth reviewPerfect Victim and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my fourth review.

Cainesville: The Screams of Dragons and her site, my review, my reread, Gifted and her site, my review, Omens and her site, my review, my reread, Visions and her site, my review, my reread, Deceptions and her site, my review, my reread, The Orange Cat and Other Cainsville Stories and my review, Lost Souls and her site, my reviewBetrayals and her site, my review, my reread, Hounded and *Part of Urban Enemies*, Rituals and her site, my review, my reread, Rough Justice and her site, my review, Portents and her site, my review, Cruel Fate and her site, my review, Forever and a Day and (Part of *Instinct*).

Hounded is a short story in Urban Enemies, set in the Cainsville world, here's my review.



Goddess of Summer Love is a short story in Hex on a Beach, set in the Cursed Luck world, here's my review.

A Rip Through Time: A Rip Through Time and her site, my review, The Poisoner's Ring and her site, my review, Cocktails & Chloroform and her site, my review, Disturbing the Dead and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Enthralled and my review. Kisses from Hell and my review, Prom Nights From Hell and my review, The Eternal Kiss and my review, Life is Short and Then You Die and my review.

Stand Alone's: The Masked Truth and her site, my review, The Unquiet Past and her site, my reviewUndone and her site, my review, Missing and her site, my review, Aftermath and her site, my review, Wherever She Goes and her site, my review, Every Step She Takes and her site, my review, The Life She Had and her site, my review, Someone is Always Watching and her site, my review, Hemlock Island and her site, my review, Finding Mr. Write and her site, my review

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!