Monday, August 4, 2014

Pick Your Thon Goals

So for this Pick Your Thon, my goals are:

Reading: I want to read Breaking Point, The Jewel, Live to See Tomorrow, Last Kiss Goodnight, Black and Blue,  Demon from the Dark, Warrior, Sunrise, The Heart of Christmas, Panic, The Legacy of Eden, Blackbird, Witchstruck, Witchfall, The Burning Sky, White Space, The Taking, Unremembered, Inferno, Passion, Foretold, Crystal Fire, The Testing, Dead Time, All About You, Dangerous Tides, Safe Harbor, Beautiful Creatures, Dead Witch Walking, In A Handful of Dust, Death Sworn, Silver Shadows, After the End, Insignia, The Fear Trials, The Murder Complex, Brutal Youth, Take Back the Skies, Angel Burn, Far in the Wilds, A Spear of Summer Grass, Ice Hunt, Ask Again Later, Salvage, The High Priestess, Queen of Swords, Queen of Wands, The Half Life of Molly Pierce, Push, Kiss of the Highlander, Inbetween,
Luminosity, Burn Out, 17 First Kisses, Stitching Snow, Snow Like Ashes, and Sleep No More.

So I know I'm not going to read all of these books, but I want to read at least 18 books!

Reviewing: I want to review

-Finish January 2012 reviews (week 3 and 4)
-Finish December 2013 reviews (week 50 and 51)
-Reviews of the books that I'm reading now for the thon

So that's about 30 or so reviews! Hopefully I'll get them! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!