Monday, October 13, 2014

Amber Kizer Author Page

The Story: I got Meridian from the library because yeah, it sounded really good, and yeah, I read it, and then reread it, I think. And yeah, just really enjoyed this series so far, and I really need to read more of it, and of her other books!

Website

Series: Fenestra, Gert Garibaldi's Rants and Raves.

Fenestra: Meridian and her site, my review, Wildcat Fireflies and her site, my review, Speed of Light and her site, my review, Counting Tens.

Gert Garibaldi's Rants and Raves: One Butt Check at a Time and her site, my review, 7 Kinds of Ordinary Catastrophes and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: A Matter of Days and her site, my review, Pieces of Me, Tansy Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!