Sunday, January 4, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #16, January 4th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 2:
Saturday: Nothing
Sunday: The Nightmare Dilemma by Mindee Arnett, Solstice by Jane Redd, Unstrung by Kendra C. Highley, Dream Dark by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stolh
Monday: Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stolh, Darker Still by Leanne Renee Hieber, Captive by Aimee Carter, Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols
Tuesday: Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater, Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland, Nantucket Red by Leila Howland, 99 Days by Katie Cotugno, Perfect Couple by Jennifer Echols, Whisper of Jasmine by Deanna Raybourn
Wednesday: City of Jasmine by Deanna Raybourn, Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd, Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes, Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Thursday: Wither by Lauren DeStefano, My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal, The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand, Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley, Angels in the Dark by Lauren Kate, Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate
Friday: Rapture by Lauren Kate, Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore, Witchrise by Victoria Lamb, Dead Over Heels by Alison Kemper

Tour Books: Perfect Couple. Check.

Review Books: Solstice, Unstrung. Check.

NetGalley: Captive, Nantucket Red, City of Jasmine, My Last Kiss, Dark Metropolis, Witchrise, Dead Over Heels. 7 which means I can have 4 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Edelweiss: 99 Days, Liars, Inc., Snow Like Ashes, The Last Time We Say Goodbye, Rites of Passage. 5 which means I have have 2 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Meme Books: The Nightmare Dilemma, Dream Dark, Her Dark Curiosity. Check.

Rereads: Darker Still, Wither, Rapture. 3. Which means I used up 0 of my extras from above. Check.

New Books: Sinner. 1, but 1 are exceptions, which means I used up 0 of my extras from above. Check.

So I tried to do a week that I can actually good, and I think I do! And they all work, so yeah, I'm happy with that, it's a good week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!