Friday, January 23, 2015

Karin Slaughter Author Page

The Story: I've read most of these books, and yeah, I don't know where or how I started, but I've read most of these books, and now I can't wait to reread them! I just enjoy them so much!

Website

Series: Grant County, Will Trent, Pretty Girls, Good Daughter.

Grant County: Blindsighted and her site, my review, Kisscut and her site, my review, A Cold Faint Fear and her site, my review, Indelible and her site, my review, Faithless and her site, my review, Beyond Reach and her site, my review.

Will Trent: Tryptich and her site, my review, Fractured and her site, my review, Undone and her site, my review, Broken and her site, my review, Fallen and her site, my review, my rereadSnatched and her site, my review, Criminal and her site, my review, my rereadBusted and her site, my review, Unseen and her site, my review, The Kept Woman and her site, my review, The Last Widow and her site, my review, The Silent Wife and her site, my review.

Pretty Girls: Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes and her site, my reviewPretty Girls and her site, my review.

Good Daughter: Last Breath and her sitemy review, The Good Daughter and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Cop Town and her site, my review, Cold, Cold Heart and her site, my review, Pieces of Her and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!