Saturday, January 24, 2015

Kasey Michaels Author Page

The Story: The Sunshine Girls were books that I got in the Free Book Friday promo that Harlequin has, and I just enjoyed the series, and yeah, I just can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Daughtry FamilyRomney MarchSunshine GirlsBlackthorn BrothersThe RedgravesThe Little Season.

Daughtry Family: How to Woo a Spinster and her site, my review, How to Tempt a Duke and her sitemy reviewHow to Tame a Lady and her sitemy reviewHow to Beguile a Beauty and her sitemy reviewHow to Wed a Baron and her sitemy review.

Romney March: A Gentleman By Any Other Name and her site, my review, The Dangerous Débutante and her site, my review, Beware of Virtuous Women and her site, my review, A Most Unsuitable Groom and her site, my review, A Reckless Beauty and her site, my review, The Return of the Prodigal and her site, my review, Becket's Last Stand and her site, my review.

Sunshine Girls (Spin Off Series of *Romney March*): Dial M for Mischief and her site, my review, Mischief Becomes Her and her site, my review, Mischief 24/7 and her site, my review.

Blackthorn Brothers: The Taming of the Rake and her site, my review, A Midsummer Night's Sin and her site, my review, Much Ado About Rogues and her site, my review.

The Redgraves: What an Earl Wants and her site, my review, What a Lady Needs and her site, my review, What a Gentleman Desires and her site, my review, What a Hero Dares and her site, my review.

The Little Season: An Improper Arrangement and her site, my review, A Scandalous Proposal and her sitemy review, A Reckless Promise and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!