Friday, January 23, 2015

Karen Mahoney Author Page

The Story: I got The Iron Witch from the library because it sounded really good, and yeah, I've enjoyed all of the books by her, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: The Iron Witch, Moth,

The Iron Witch: The Lost Boy and my review, The Iron Witch and her site, my review, The Wood Queen and her site, my review, The Stone Demon and her site, my review, The Silver Fey and my review.

Moth: Moth and her site, (Part of *The Eternal Kiss*), The Spirit Jar and her site, (Part of *Kiss Me Deadly*), Falling to Ash and her site, my review, Hunting the Dark and her site, my review.

Moth is a short story set in The Eternal Kiss, set in the Moth world, and her site, here's my review.

The Spirit Jar is a short story set in Kiss Me Deadly, set in the Moth world, here's my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!