Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Jus Accardo Author Page

The Story: People were talking about the Denazen series, so I checked it out! And then I had an opportunity to be a part of the A Darker Past tour! And yeah, both were so good! I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Denazen, The Darker Agency, The Eternal Balance, The Infinity Division.

Denazen: Touch and her site, my review, Untouched and her site, my review, Toxic and her site, my review, Faceless and her site, my review, Tremble and her site, my review, Truth and her site, Untitled.

The Darker Agency: Darker Days and her site, my review, A Darker Past and her site, my review.

The Eternal Balance: Ruined and her site, my review, Embraced.

The Infinity Division: Infinity and her site.

Stand Alone's: Rules of Survival and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!