Wednesday, January 21, 2015

We Have the Titles of Fever #8 and 9!!!!

Well, we just got Burned (need to finish the Highlander series so I can read Iced and Burned) and now we have the titles for books 8 and 9 in this wonderful series by Karen Marie Moning!

Feverborn and Feversong!


I like these. Iced and, probably, Burned, take the series in a different direction, so it makes sense that the word that was in the rest of the titles, is now the first part, not the second and last. I like born and song! They are interesting! I wonder what they're going to be about? And Feverborn is scheduled to come out October 2015, so if that comes true, then a way less wait for it then for Burned, yeah! I'm so excited!

And I feel a bit silly, because these titles were released in October. But I just found them, so yeah, I'm happy that we get 2 more new Fever books instead of just 1! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!