Saturday, May 23, 2015

Week 21 Review: Beautiful Redemption

From Goodreads:
Is death the end . . . or only the beginning?

Ethan Wate always dreamed of leaving the stifling Southern town of Gatlin.

But he never dreamt that finding love with Lena Duchannes would drive him away. Lena is a Caster girl whose supernatural powers unveiled a secretive and cursed side of Gatlin, so powerful it forced him to make a terrible sacrifice.

Now Ethan must find a way to return to Lena - and Gatlin - as she vows to do whatever it takes to get him back. Even if it means trusting old enemies or risking their loved ones' lives.

Can Ethan and Lena rewrite their fate and their spellbinding love story in this stunning finale to the Beautiful Creatures series?

My first review of Beautiful Redemption
My Review:
It was really great to read this book again! I had forgotten some things, things that were truly hilarious, and then all the stuff that happened in this book, basically! And seeing as there's the spin off series with Link and Ridley, well, yeah, really awesome to read this book!

I had forgotten what it was like for Ethan, to be dead, with his mom, Great Aunt Prue, and her five husbands, and how everything worked out, trying to gather everything to destroy the page that led to his death that wasn't supposed to happen.

I had forgotten that it was Link who killed Abraham. I knew that it was over really quickly, and that I didn't think that it could be that way. But nope, Link stabbed him with the garden shears from school, and killed him, and the bad guy behind the bad guy since the beginning was gone!

And Saraphine! And Angelus! That Saraphine did that because she hated Angelus more, well, that says something about how bad he was! But in the end, he was pretty easy to beat, too. It was just the loss in the end that was really hard!

It was really fantastic to read this book again, and now I can read the spin off series!

Authors: Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Series: Caster Chronicles #4
First Read: December 2nd, 2012
Read: May 22nd, 2015
Source: Own
Reason Why: Rereading! And it's a End of Series 2015 Book and a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2015 Book!
Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Published: October 23rd 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!