Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Ransom Riggs Author Page

The Story: Well, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children was a DAC book, and it looked really fantastic! And it was! Really enjoyed it, and I can't wait for more!

Website

Series: Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children.

Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children: Tales of the Peculiar and his site, my reviewMiss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and his site, my review, my reread, my third reviewHollow City and his site, my review, my rereadLibrary of Souls and his site, my review, my reread, A Map of Days and his site, my reviewThe Conference of the Birds and his site, my review, The Desolations of Devil's Acre and his site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!