Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Rachel Caine Author Page

The Story: Well, I saw the Morganville Vampires series around, and it looked really great, so I checked it out! And Glass Houses was really fantastic! I just can't wait to read more of this series!

Website

Series: The Morganville Vampires, The HonorsThe Great LibraryRevivalist.

The Morganville Vampires: First Day of the Rest of Your Life and her site, my review, Glass Houses and her site, my review, Eve's Diary and my review, Amelie's Story and my review, The Dead Girl's Dance and her site, my review, Grudge and my review, Midnight Alley and her site, my review, Feast of Fools and her site, my review, Dead Man Stalking and my review, Lord of Misrule and her site, my review, Carpe Corpus and her site, my review, Murdered Out and my review, All Hallows and (Part of *The Eternal Kiss*), Fade Out and her site, my review, Worth Living For and my review, Kiss of Death and her site, my review, Ghost Town and her site, my review, Drama Queen's Last Dance and my review, Bite Club and her site, my review, Anger Management and my review, Automatic and (Part of *Enthralled*), Last Breath and her site, my review, Black Dawn and her site, my review, Dark Rides and my review, Bitter Blood and her site, my review, Fall of Night and her site, my review, Daylighters and her site, my review, Whisper in the Dark and my review.

All Hallows is a short story in The Eternal Kiss, set in The Morganville Vampires world, here's my review.

Automatic is a short story in Enthralled, set in The Morganville Vampires world, here's my review.

The Honors: Honor Among Thieves and her sitemy review.

The Great Library: Ink and Bone and her site.

Revivalist: Working Stiff and her site, my review, Two Weeks' Notice and her site, my review, Terminated and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Prince of Darkness and her site, my review

Anthologies: Chicks Kick Butt and her site, my review, My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding and her site, my review, My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon and her site, my review, Strange Brew and her site, my review, Dark and Stormy Knights and her site, my review, Immortal and my review, Hex Appeal and her site, my review, Shadowhunters and Downworlders and my review, The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance and her site, my review, Shards and Ashes and my review, Eternal and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!