Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Rachel Caine Author Page

The Story: Well, I saw the Morganville Vampires series around, and it looked really great, so I checked it out! And Glass Houses was really fantastic! I just can't wait to read more of this series!

Website

Series: The Morganville Vampires, The HonorsThe Great LibraryRevivalist, The Weather WardenOutcast SeasonStillhouse Lake.

The Morganville Vampires: Myrnin's Tale and my review, Viper and the Famer and my review, Nothing Like an Angel and my reviewFirst Day of the Rest of Your Life and my reviewGlass Houses and her site, my review, my rereadEve's Diary and my review, Amelie's Story and my review, The Dead Girl's Dance and her site, my review, my rereadGrudge and my review, New Blood and my reviewMidnight Alley and her site, my review, Feast of Fools and her site, my review, Dead Man Stalking and my review, Lord of Misrule and her site, my review, Lunch Date and my reviewCarpe Corpus and her site, my review, All Hallows and (Part of *The Eternal Kiss*) and my reviewFade Out and her site, my review, Worth Living For and my review, Kiss of Death and her site, my reviewMurdered Out and my reviewGhost Town and her site, my review, Sam's Story and my reviewDrama Queen's Last Dance and my review, Bite Club and her site, my review, Wrong Place, Wrong Time and my review, Vexed and my reviewAnger Management and my review, Automatic and (Part of *Enthralled*), and my reviewLast Breath and her site, my review, Let Them Eat Cake and my reviewBlack Dawn and her site, my review, Signs and Miracles and my reviewDark Rides and my review, A Whisper in the Dark and my reviewBitter Blood and her site, my review, Fall of Night and her site, my review, Daylighters and her site, my review, Your Milage May Vary and my review, Pitch-Black Blues and my review, And One For the Devil and my review,  Midnight Bites and her site, my review.

All Hallows is a short story in The Eternal Kiss, set in The Morganville Vampires world, here's my review.

Automatic is a short story in Enthralled, set in The Morganville Vampires world, here's my review.

The Honors: Honor Among Thieves and her sitemy review, my reread, my third review, my fourth reviewHonor Bound and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewHonor Lost and her site, my review, my reread.

The Great Library: Tigers in the Cage and her site, my review, Stormcrow and her site, my reviewInk and Bone and her site, my review, my rereadPaper and Fire and her site, my review, my rereadAsh and Quill and her site, my review, my reread, Smoke and Iron and her site, my review, my reread, Sword and Pen and her site, my review, my reread. 

Revivalist: Working Stiff and her site, my review, Two Weeks' Notice and her site, my review, Terminated and her site, my review.

The Weather Warden: Ill Wind and her site, my review, No Love Lost and and her sitemy review, Heat Stroke and her site, my review, Oasis and her sitemy review, Claimed and her sitemy review, Chill Factor and her site, my review, Midnight at Mart's and her sitemy review, Windfall and her site, my review, Firestorm and her site, my reviewThin Air and her site, my review, Ladies Night and her sitemy review, Gale Force and her site, my review, Blue Crush and my reviewCape Storm and her site, my review, Black Corner and her site, my review, Total Eclipse and her site, my review.

Outcast Season (Spin Off series of *The Weather Warden*): Undone and her site, my review, Unknown and her site, my review, Unseen and her site, my review, Running Wild and her site, my review, Unbroken and her site, my review.

Stillhouse Lake: Stillhouse Lake and her site, my review, Killman Creek and her site, my review, Wolfhunter River and her site, my review, Identity and my reviewBitter Falls and her site, my review, Heartbreak Bay and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Prince of Shadows and her site, my review, Copper Moon and her site, my review, Bridge of Shadows and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Chicks Kick Butt and her site, my review, My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding and her site, my review, My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon and her site, my review, Strange Brew and her site, my review, Dark and Stormy Knights and her site, my review, Immortal and her site, my review, Hex Appeal and her site, my review, Shadowhunters and Downworlders and her site, my review, The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance and her site, my review, Shards and Ashes and her site, my review, Eternal and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!