Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sara Shepard Author Page

The Story: Sara Shepard is an author that has a lot of books, and yeah, I've read a few of them, and yeah, I can't wait to read more, because they are really great and entertaining! I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, The Perfectionists, Heiresses

Pretty Little Liars: Ali's Pretty Little Lies and her site, my review, Pretty Little Liars and her site, my review, Flawless and her site, my review, Perfect and her site, my review, Unbelievable and her site, my review, Wicked and her site, my review, Killer and her site, my review, Heartless and her site, my review, Wanted and her site, my review, Twisted and her site, my review, Ruthless and her site, my review, Stunning and her site, my review, Ruthless and her site, my review, Stunning and her site, my review, Burned and her site, my review, Crushed and her site, my review, Deadly and her site, my review, Toxic and her site, my review, Vicious and her site, my review.

The Lying Game: The First Lie and her site, my review, The Lying Game and her site, my review, Never Have I Ever and her site, my review, Two Truths And a Lie and her site, my review, Hide and Seek and her site, my review, Cross My Heart, Hope to Die and her site, my review, True Lies and her site, my review, Seven Minutes In Heaven and her site, my review.

The Perfectionists: The Perfectionists and her site, my review, The Good Girl and her site, my review.

Heiress: The Heiresses and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Everything We Ever Wanted and her site, my review, The Amateurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!