Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sierra Cartwright Author Page

The Story: I saw her books around, and yeah, I've read two of them, and I can't wait to read more, they were pretty great, though they aren't for anyone under 16!

Website

Series: Mastered.

Mastered: With this Collar and her site, my review, On His Terms and her site, my review, Over the Line and her site, my review, In His Cuff and her site, my review, For the Sub and her site, my review, In the Den and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Bared to Him and her site, my review, Her Two Doms and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!