Thursday, May 7, 2015

Stephanie Bond Author Page

The Story: I was buying a lot of Harlequin books, and the Body Movers series books were part of that, and yeah, they were really freaking amazing! I enjoyed the series! And yeah, I can't wait to read more books by Stephanie Bond!

Website

Series: Body Movers, Two Guys Detective Agency, Voodoo in Mojo, Southern Roads,

Body Movers: Party Crashers and her site, my review, Body Movers and her site, my review, 2Bodies for the Price of 1 and her site, my review, 3 Men and a Body and her site, my review, 4 Bodies and a Funeral and her site, my review, 5 Bodies to Die For and her site, my review, 6 Killer Bodies and her site, my review, 6 1/2 Body Parts and her site, my review, 7 Brides for 7 Bodies and her site, my review, 8 Bodies is Enough and her site, my review, 9 Bodies Rolling and her site, my review, 10 Bodies Lying and her site, my review.

Two Guys Detective Agency: Two Guys Detective Agency and her site, my review, Second Helpings and her site, my review.

Voodoo in Mojo: In Deep Voodoo and her site, my review, Voodoo or Die and her site, my review.

Southern Roads: Baby, I'm Yours and her site, my review, Baby, Drive South and her site, my review, Baby, Come Home and her site, my review, Baby, Don't Go and her site, my review, Baby, Hold On and her site, my reveiw, Baby, I'm Back and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Our Husband and her site, my review, Kill the Competition and her site, my review, I Think I Love You and her site, my review, Got Your Number and her site, my review, Whole Lotta Trouble and her site, my review, Licence to Thrill and her site, my review, Bump in the Night and her site, my review, Strangers in Paradise and her site, my review, Naughty or Nice and her site, my review, Temporary Arrangement and her site, my review, Stop the Wedding! and her site, my review, Three Wishes and her site, my review, Almost a Family and her site, my review, About Last Night and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!