Friday, May 8, 2015

Suzanne Collins Author Page

The Story: Well, I found the Underland Chronicles at the library, and I really enjoyed it so much! And then The Hunger Games came out, and yeah, like, the series was just so fantastic, and I love reading them! So good!

Website

Series: The Hunger Games, Underland Chronicles

The Hunger Games: The Hunger Games and her site, my review, my reread, Catching Fire and her site, my review, my reread, Mockingjay and her site, my review, my reread.

Underland Chronicles: Gregor the Overlander and her site, my review, Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane and her site, my review, Gregor and the Curse of the Warmblood and her site, my review, Gregor and the Marks of Secret and her site, my review, Gregor and the Code of Claw and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!