Thursday, May 7, 2015

Suzanne Collins Author Page

The Story: Well, I found the Underland Chronicles at the library, and I really enjoyed it so much! And then The Hunger Games came out, and yeah, like, the series was just so fantastic, and I love reading them! So good!

Website

Series: The Hunger Games, Underland Chronicles

The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes and her site, my review, my rereadThe Hunger Games and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my fourth reviewCatching Fire and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my fourth reviewMockingjay and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my fourth review.

Underland Chronicles: Gregor the Overlander and her site, my review, Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane and her site, my review, Gregor and the Curse of the Warmblood and her site, my review, Gregor and the Marks of Secret and her site, my review, Gregor and the Code of Claw and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!