Thursday, May 7, 2015

Tamara Rose Blodgett Author Page

The Story: I had the chance to be a part of the Death Whispers review tour, and I took it, because it was a really fantastic book! I've enjoyed it, and The Pearl Savage! Such fantastic books! I've enjoyed them so much, and yeah that there are so many other books to read!

Website

Series: Death, Savage, Blood, Reflection, A Terrible Love.

Death: Death Whispers and her site, my review, Death Speaks and her site, my review, Death Inception and her site, my review, Death Screams and her site, my review, Death Weeps and her site, my review, Unrequited Death and her site, my review, For the Love of Death and her site, my review.

Savage: The Pearl Savage and her site, my review, my reread, The Savage Blood and her site, my review, The Savage Principle and her site, my review, The Savage Vengeance and her site, my review, The Savage Protector and her site, my review, The Savage Dream and her site, my review.

Blood: Blood Singers and her site, my review, Blood Song and her site, my review, Blood Chosen and her site, my review, Blood Reign and her site, my review, Angelic Blood and her site, my review.

Reflection: The Reflective and her site, my review, The Reflective Cause and her site, my review.

A Terrible Love: A Terrible Love and her site, my review, A Brutal Tenderness and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!