Saturday, May 9, 2015

Vicki Pettersson Author Page

The Story: The Scent of Shadows became an RR Book, so I just had to read read it! And yeah, it was a really fantastic, and different, and I enjoyed it so much, and I can't wait to read more by Vicki Pettersson!

Website

Series: Signs of the Zodiac, Celestial Blues.

Signs of the Zodiac: The Scent of Shadows and her site, my review, The Harvest and her site, (Part of *Holidays Are Hell*), The Taste of Night and her site, my review, The Touch of Twilight and her site, my review, City of Souls and her site, my review, Dark Souls and her site, (Part of *Unbound*), Shifting Star and her site, (*Dark and Stormy Knights*), Cheat the Grave and her site, my review, The Neon Graveyard and her site, my review, The Reordering and her site, my review.

The Harvest is a short story in Holidays Are Hell, set in in Signs of the Zodiac world, here's my review.

Dark Souls is a short story in Unbound, set in the Signs of the Zodiac world, here's my review.

Shifting Star is a short story in Dark and Stormy Knights, set in the Signs of the Zodiac world, here's my review.

Celestial Blues: The Taken and her site, my review, The Lost and her site, my reveiw, The Given and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Glitch and her site.

Anthologies: The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!