Friday, February 5, 2016

Nalini Singh Author Page

The Story: Technically I've already read a Nalini Singh book, Lord of the Abyss, but that was so long ago, and that was a part of a series with 4 different authors!

Website

Series: Guild HuntersRoyal House of Shadows, Psy-Changeling, Rock Kiss.

Guild Hunters: Angels' Dance and her site, my review, Angels' Judgement and her site, my review, Angels' Pawn and her site, my reviewAngels' Blood and her site, my review, my rereadArchangel's Kiss and her site, my review, my rereadWeapon's Training and my review, Archangel's Consort and her site, my review, my reread, Angel's Wolf and her site, my review, Archangel's Blade and her site, my review, Archangel's Storm and her site, my review, Knives and Shields and my review, Archangel's Legion and her site, my review, my rereadZoe's Workshop and my review, A Sip of Eternity and my review, Archangel's Shadows and her site, my review, A Walk on the Cliffs and my review, A Small Fairy Tail and my review, Archangel's Enigma and her site, my review, Archangel's Heart and her site, my review, my reread, Archangel's Viper and her site.

Royal House of Shadows: Lord of the Vampires and her sitemy reviewLord of Rage and her sitemy reviewLord of the Wolfyn and her sitemy reviewLord of the Abyss and her sitemy review.

*Note that only Lord of the Abyss is by Nalini Singh.*

Psy-Changeling: Beat the Temptation and her site, (Part of *Wild Invitation*), Whisper of Sin and her site, my review, Slave to Sensation and her site, my review, The Cannibal Princess and her site, my review, The Shower and her site, my reviewVisions of Heat and her site, my review, Caressed by Ice and her site, my review, Miss Leozandra and her site, my reviewStroke of Enticement and her site, (Part of *The Magical Christmas Cat*), Mine to Possess and her site, my review, A Conversation and her site, my review, Hostage to Pleasure and her site, my review, A Gift for Kit and her site, my review, Movie Night and her site, my review, Branded by Fire and her site, my review, Blaze of Memory and her site, my review, Christmas in the Kitchen and her site, my review, Bonds of Justice and her site, my review, Play of Passion and her site, my review, Wolf School and her site, my review, Clean and Dirty and her site, my review, Deceleration of Courtship and her site, my review, Home and my review, Kiss of Snow and her site, my review, Wild Night and my review, Texture of Intimacy and her site, my review, Stalking Hawke and her site, my review, Naya's Most Important Visitors and my review, Pancakes and my review, Grocery Shopping and my review, Tangle of Need and her site, my review, Dancing With Cooper and my review, Making Dinner and my review, Poker Night and my review, Sunday Morning and my review, Heart of Obsidian and her site, my review, Hide and Seek and my review, Secrets at Midnight and her site, (Part of *Night Shift*), New Year's Kisses and my review, Shield of Winter and her site, my reviewKaleb and Sahara’s Meeting with Sascha and Lucas and my review, Housewarming at the Orchard and my review, Shards of Hope and her site, my review, Allegiance of Honor and her site, my reviewWild Embrace and her site, my review.

Beat the Temptation is a short story in Wild Invitation, set in the Psy-Changeling world, here's my review.

Stroke of Enticement is a short story in The Magical Christmas Cat, set in the Psy-Changeling world, here's my review.

Secrets at Midnight is a short story in Night Shift, set in the Psy-Changeling world, here's my review.

Rock Kiss: Rock Addiction and her site, my review, Rock Courtship and her site, my review, Rock Hard and her site, my review, Rock Redemption and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!