Sunday, August 28, 2016

How Well I Stuck to It #102, August 28th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 37:
Apprentice in Death by J.D. Robb, Through This House by Seanan McGuire, Late Eclipses by Seanan McGuire, One Salt Sea by Seanan McGuire, In Sea-Salt Tears by Seanan McGuire, Ashes of Honor by Seanan McGuire, No Sooner Met by Seanan McGuire, Rat-Catcher by Seanan McGuire, Chimes at Midnight by Seanan McGuire, Full of Briars by Seanan McGuire, Never Shines the Sun by Seanan McGuire, Forbid the Sea by Seanan McGuire, The Winter Long by Seanan McGuire, The Fixed Stars by Seanan McGuire, A Red-Rose Chain by Seanan McGuire, Heaps of Pearl by Seanan McGuire, Once Broken Faith by Seanan McGuire, Dreams and Slumbers by Seanan McGuire, Bound by Night by Larissa Ione, Chained by Night by Larissa Ione, Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas, Rapture Untamed by Pamela Palmer

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 11. Check.

Yeah, I have to devour this series because I got Once Broken Faith from NetGalley and it comes out during the week! So yeah, lots of new books, but I had to read them, and it's going to be a fantastic week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!