Sunday, August 7, 2016

How Well I Stuck to It #99, August 7th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 34:
Day Zero by Kresley Cole, Arcana Rising by Kresley Cole, Avenged by E.E. Cooper, The Flame Never Dies by Rachel Vincent

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 3. Check.

Really great books to read this upcoming week, though it doesn't pass most things, I can't wait to read it! Plus, it's ARC August, so I'll be reading other ARC's! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!