Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Emergency Review-a-Thon #6

I lasted almost 2 years without falling behind so much that I needed to do this again! Which is pretty good! But I did fall behind again, so I have plenty of reviews to do, from June to August, so my goal is from Week 22 to this current week, Week 34. So a good number of weeks, and I know I have a rew review written in there, but yeah, lots to write!

The rules I made up were just kinda silly, now that I look at them, so not doing that! I just want to write a massive amount of reviews in as little time as possible! Wish me luck! Happy reading (and reviewing!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!