Sunday, August 27, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #162, August 27th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 35:
Born of Illusion by Teri Brown, Born of Corruption by Teri Brown, Born of Deception by Teri Brown, Dark Rites by Heather Graham, Wicked Deeds by Heather Graham, Dress Codes for Small Towns by Courtney C. Stevens, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling, The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas, Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller, Masked by J.D. Wright, A Very Peri Reed Thanksgiving by Kim Harrison, Waylaid by Kim Harrison, The Operator by Kim Harrison

Tour Books: 1. Check.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 4. Check.

Edelweiss: 4. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 3. Check.

New Books: NA.

Yeah, some really great books this week! Really excited to read some of these, because they look so great!

Week 34:
Among the Red Stars by Gwen C. Katz, The Art of Feeling by Laura Tims, The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin, Body Parts by Jessica Kapp, A Deeper Darkness by J.T. Ellison, Edge of Black by J.T. Ellison, When Shadows Fall by J.T. Ellison, What Lies Behind by J.T. Ellison, Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill, Ever the Brave by Erin Summerill, The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter, The Mystery of Hollow Places by Rebecca Podos, Our Broken Pieces by Sarah White, Ringer by Lauren Oliver, Three Sides of a Heart Anthology, Uncanny by David Mcinnis Gill

vs.

A Deeper Darkness by J.T. Ellison, Edge of Black by J.T. Ellison, When Shadows Fall by J.T. Ellison, What Lies Behind by J.T. Ellison, The Mystery of Hollow Places by Rebecca Podos, The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter, How to Disappear by Sharon Huss Roat, The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin, Body Parts by Jessica Kapp, If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Ringer by Lauren Oliver

So I didn't read quite as much as I wanted to, but that was a bit unrealistic! But I did read a great deal, so I'm happy with that! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!