Sunday, August 20, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #161, August 20th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 34:
Among the Red Stars by Gwen C. Katz, The Art of Feeling by Laura Tims, The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin, Body Parts by Jessica Kapp, A Deeper Darkness by J.T. Ellison, Edge of Black by J.T. Ellison, When Shadows Fall by J.T. Ellison, What Lies Behind by J.T. Ellison, Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill, Ever the Brave by Erin Summerill, The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter, The Mystery of Hollow Places by Rebecca Podos, Our Broken Pieces by Sarah White, Ringer by Lauren Oliver, Three Sides of a Heart Anthology, Uncanny by David Mcinnis Gill

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 3. Check.

Edelweiss: 9. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 2. Check.

New Books: 2. Check.

Yeah, lots of ARC's, hopefully I'll read a lot, because I want to get 20 read this month, and I'm over halfway there-but the month's already over halfway through! Must go faster! Yeah, looks like a really great week!

Week 33:
Bad Girl Gone by Temple Mathews, A Deeper Darkness by J.T. Ellison, Edge of Black by J.T. Ellison, When Shadows Fall by J.T. Ellison, What Lies Behind by J.T. Ellison, Vicarious by Paula Stokes, Ferocious by Paula Stokes, How to Disappear by Sharon Huss Roat, Rituals by Kelley Armstrong, Storm Gathering by Rebecca Zanetti, Wicked Like a Wildfire by Lana Popovic

vs.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling, Rituals by Kelley Armstrong, The Empress by S.J. Kincaid, Bannerless by Carrie Vaughn, Beautiful Lawman by Sophie Jordan, Bad Girl Gone by Temple Mathews, The Secret History of Us by Jessi Kirby

So not quite what I wanted to read, but I was unexpectedly approved to read some ARC's that I really wanted to read, plus, again, I read books that I wanted to read in previous weeks. I didn't read quite as much as I wanted, but a good number, so pretty good! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!