Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Emergency Review-a-Thon Update 13

OK, so I've written my next review, The Afterlife of Holly Chase, and I'm going to review The Art of Feeling next!

Reviewed: A Deeper Darkness, Edge of Black, When Shadows Fall, What Lies Behind, These Things I've Done, This Is Where the World Ends, The Mystery of Hollow Places, Masked, The Here and Now, Just Kill Me, Spectacle, Songs About a Girl, Monstrous, Mind Games, Seeker, The Afterlife of Holly Chase.

Week 34: A Deeper Darkness, Edge of Black, When Shadows Fall, What Lies Behind, These Things I've Done, The Mystery of Hollow Places.

Goal: 65
Reviews: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!