Sunday, December 3, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #176, December 3rd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 49:
The Black Tide by Keri Arthur, Can't Get Enough by Gena Showalter, Finding Felicity by Stacey Kade, Shattered Mirror by Iris Johansen, Whispering Springs by Amanda Stevens

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 2. Check.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 2. Check.

So there's a pretty good selection of books, and I can't wait to read them!

Week 48:
The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan and Maureen Johnson, Tales From the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan and Maureen Johnson, The Brightest Embers by Jeaniene Frost, Perfect Victim by Kelley Armstrong, Sex and the Single Vampire by Katie MacAlister

vs.

Love Is the Drug by Alaya Dawn Johnson, Perfect Victim by Kelley Armstrong, The Siren by Kiera Cass, Dangerous by Shannon Hale, The Brightest Embers by Jeaniene Frost, The Art of Starving by Sam J. Miller, Darker by E.L. James

Yeah, a pretty good showing, I didn't read 2 of what I wanted to read, but I read 3 that I wasn't planning on, so that balances out pretty well! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!