Saturday, December 30, 2017

Week 52 Review: Endless

From Goodreads:
An unthinkable betrayal threatens everyone Rory loves in the third installment of our dark, thrilling Shadowlands series from New York Times best-selling author Kate Brian.

Rory Miller didn't just fall in love with Tristan Parrish. She fell in love with the idea of forever. He was the one who told her the truth about her existence in Juniper Landing: that her mortal life is over, and she will now spend eternity on the island, helping others in limbo move on.

But like Juniper Landing, a bright island with dark secrets, Tristan is too good to be true. The mysterious, heartbreakingly beautiful boy Rory thought she knew is responsible for unthinkable evil-sending good souls to the Shadowlands in order to get himself a second chance at life on Earth. He has already claimed Rory's friend Aaron and her own father, but when Tristan sends her sister, Darcy, to the Shadowlands, too, Rory decides to take matters into her own hands. She will do anything to save her family, even if it means going to hell and back. 

My Review:
Finally! I finally read this amazing, wonderful book! I loved the first two books, and I don't know why it took me so long to read this one! Maybe because I didn't want it to end, but yeah, it did, and it was a pretty glorious ending!

Now that they know that Tristan was the bad guy, well the pieces all came together. But the situation is deteriorating, with all the souls that ended up in the Shadowlands, the bad coins, and then the ferry crashes. Not good!

Then with a build up of souls on Juniper Landing, hijinks were bound to happen. And with that, they still have to find Tristan, so that there was a lot going on! And with the POV of the bad guy, well, we knew there was more then met the eye going on!

I really loved that ending! That Rory would be that selfless, that was very inspiring! And that it did its job and souls went where they were supposed to, that was so great! And that she had the choice of peace or going back, yeah. Loved that she went back to Tristan and the others!

This book was just absolutely fantastic, and I loved reading it!

Author: Kate Brian
Series: Shadowlands #3
Read: December 26th, 2017
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Loved the first two books, and it's a End of Series 2017 Book, RR Book, Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2017 Book and a WoW Book!
Publisher: Disney-Hyperion
Published: July 22nd 2014
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!