Friday, March 8, 2019

Book Blogger Hop #74, March 8th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, I relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: Do you buy all your books? If yes, do you keep it all? If no, where do you source them? (submitted by Angelica @ Paperback Princess)

Nope, I read too much to buy all of them. But the ones that I do buy, I do keep. I can't get rid of books, what if I want to read it again? And I have a whole room that's my book room, plus all the bookshelves that are in my bedroom. Yep. What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm mostly ebooks so I keep them. If I buy a physical book, I almost always keep it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I do have ebooks, but I'm fine with either! And yeah, keep physical books, yeah! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!