Sunday, March 10, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #242, March 10th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 11:
All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater, Bang by Barry Lyga, Court of Shadows by Madeline Roux, Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout, A Lethal Legacy by Heather Graham, Neanderthal Opens the Door to the Universe by Preston Norton, To Best the Boys by Mary Weber, 29 Dates by Melissa de la Cruz

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 3. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 2. Check.

New Books: 1. Check.

Yeah, I'm liking this week, I have most of these from the library and need to read them, so I can't wait to read them!

Week 10:
Dead Things by by Stephen Blackmoore, The First True Thing by Claire Needell, Missing, Presumed Dead by Emma Berquist, The Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare and Wesley Chu, Sky Without Stars by Jessica Brody and Joanne Rendell, Titanshade by Dan Stout, Wild Country by Anne Bishop

vs.

The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon, Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L. Armentrout, White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Wild Country by Anne Bishop, The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco, The Heart Forger by Rin Chupeco, The Shadowglass by Rin Chupeco, The Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare and Wesley Chu

Yeah, I only read 2 of what I planned, and 6 that I didn't, or planned for previous books, so I read 1 more than planned, so I'm happy with this! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!