Sunday, March 24, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #244, March 24th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 13:
Spelled by Betsy Schow, Wanted by Betsy Schow, Banished by Betsy Schow, Dark Tribute by Iris Johansen,The Dating Game by Kiley Roach, The Dragon Throne by Ava Richardson, Here There are Monsters by Amelinda Bérubé, Legacy of Light by Sarah Raughley

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 5. Check.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 2. Check.

Ok, it's a bit longer of a week then I'd prefer, but it's a pretty balanced week, and one I can't wait to read!

Week 12:
Broken Souls by Stephen Blackmoore, Hungry Ghosts by Stephen Blackmoore, Burn by Deborah Wilde, Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman, In Another Life by C.C. Hunter

vs.


Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Burn by Deborah Wilde, Broken Souls by Stephen Blackmoore, Hungry Ghosts by Stephen Blackmoore, In Another Life by C.C. Hunter, Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman, All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater, Odd & True by Cat Winters, Storm and Fury by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Dragon Sickness by Ava Richardson, In A Badger Way by Shelly Laurensten

Yeah, I read all that I planned on, and more! True, I planned for a short week, but I read it, so I'm happy! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!