Saturday, March 30, 2019

Stephen Blackmoore Author Page

The Story: I saw Fire Season on NetGalley, and yeah, it looked really great, so I went to read the whole series, and yeah, really enjoyed it! Can't wait for it to come out!

Website

Series: Eric Carter.

Eric Carter: Dead Things and his site, my review, Broken Souls and his site, my review, Hungry Ghosts and his site, my review, Fire Season and his site, my review, Ghost Money and his site, my review, Bottle Demon and his site, my review, Suicide Kings and his site, my review, Hate Machine and his site, my review, Cult Classic and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: City of the Lost and his site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!