Sunday, March 3, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #241, March 3rd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 10:
Dead Things by by Stephen Blackmoore, The First True Thing by Claire Needell, Missing, Presumed Dead by Emma Berquist, The Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare and Wesley Chu, Sky Without Stars by Jessica Brody and Joanne Rendell, Titanshade by Dan Stout, Wild Country by Anne Bishop

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: 1. Check.

NetGalley: 2. Check.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA

New Books: 2. Check.

Yeah, this is a pretty decent week, pretty balanced, from different categories, so I'm happy with this week!

Week 9:
Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L. Armentrout, White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout, False 9 by Megan Erickson, The Library of Fates by Aditi Khorana, The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon, Unforgettable You by Brenda Novak

vs.

Archangel's Shadows by Nalini Singh, Fairy Balloons by Nalini Singh, Archangel's Enigma by Nalini Singh, Archangel's Heart by Nalini Singh, Elena's School of Horror by Nalini Singh, Archangel's Viper by Nalini Singh

I read about 4.5 books, and 7.5 was planned, so yeah, a bit of a fail, but yeah, I did read awesome, amazing books, and I can't wait to read these books that I meant to and didn't! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!