Friday, July 13, 2012

We Have a Title for Hourglass #3!!!

So another piece of book news, is that we have a title for Hourglass #3! And I"m liking it!

Inifinityglass!


Which defintely fits what the plot is going to be about, after all, it's something that is going to be helping a lot!! What I'm wondering is, what POV is it going to be from, Em's like Hourglass, Caleb like Timepiece, or someone else, which is most likely, to me, or maybe even a lot of POV's, because then we can see all the treads tie up, because I'm thinking this is going to be the last book in the series? What do you guys think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!