Monday, August 13, 2012

Pick Your Thon Mini Challenge 1


So today's the start of the Pick Your Thon, and yeah, the first mini challenge hosted by The Book Monsters is some questions!

1. Which thon are you choosing? Readathon, Reviewathon or both? And why?
2. Where are you from? You can be vague or specific, up to you. 
3. Say a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you if we don't already! 
4. What are you currently reading or about to pick up to read?
5. What are your goals for this Pick Your Thon?

My answers are:

1. Revivew-a-thon, because I'm already doing a read-a-thon because it's Bout of Books right now, and I have around 400-500 reviews to write, so I really need to get on writing them!
2. Calgary, born, raised near by, and now going to be going to college here!
3. Well, as mentioned in 2, I'm going to college soon, SAIT, to Library Information Technolgy, so yeah :)
4. I'm going to be picking up a few books like Origin, Pushing the Limit, and The Blood Keeper!
5. My goals are to write at least 10 reviews. I'm really hoping to get a lot more then that done (like 100 reviews) but yeah, we'll see how it goes because on top of this reading and reviewing, I'm also cleaning out my grannies house, we've gotten rid of 14 boxes of things, 5 bins of recyling (bins that are about 4-5 feet tall) and 3 bins of garbage. We've mostly finished the front room. Yeah. It's very packed here! Yep.

So what are your goals? Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. whoa

    I'm hoping to get one review completed (Code Blood) and 1,500 pages read.

    Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You have that many reviews to write? Insane... I feel guilty when I have over 10... lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I know :) And nice!

    Yep. I've read around 500 books so far this year, and I've written maybe 50 of those reviews, plus 2 weeks of 2011, I've been reading the books, but not reviewing them. Bad me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I know :) And nice!

    Yep. I've read around 500 books so far this year, and I've written maybe 50 of those reviews, plus 2 weeks of 2011, I've been reading the books, but not reviewing them. Bad me!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!