Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WWW Wednesday #72, August 22nd

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing for starting and hosting this meme!

I'm currently reading A Feast for Crows, and it's really good! Can't wait to read more, and see how it's going to end!
Also reading Born Wicked, which is really enjoyable, great setting to aggravate people and really make them care for the unfairness and the bad conditions! Love it!
Also reading Flight, which in the first few pages or so that I've read, is nice and light, and I'm really enjoying it!
 I finished reading The Prophet, excellent book, can't wait for the 4-6th books! Because this was spectacular!
Also finished The 5 Moons of Tiiana, which was really interesting, and a enjoyable read!
I want to read Shadows next, it sounds really good, and yeah, can't wait to get to it, since I loved Ashes, so yeah, want to read it now!!!

What are you guys reading? Happy reading!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of great reads on your list this week! Most are on my own wishlist or TBR pile. The ones that aren't I think that I'm going to add them on now.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're one ahead of me in Martin's series. I'm nearly halfway through his third book. They're addictive reads.

    Here's my WWW Wednesday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED the Prophet and I am so happy to see you post there should be another trilogy in that world! Yay, I was worried that was it. Some great books on your list, I will have to check them out. My WWW is here:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great covers. I haven't heard of any of these books--although I have heard of the Martin series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah, that's quite some books! Hope you enjoy them. I love the cover for shadows. NEW FOLLOWER HERE ;D
    http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/08/wow-www.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mean.. old follower :P sorry ^-^

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!