Saturday, August 18, 2012

Week 33 Review: Dark Parties

From Goodreads:

Sixteen-year-old Neva has been trapped since birth. She was born and raised under the Protectosphere, in an isolated nation ruled by fear, lies, and xenophobia. A shield "protects" them from the outside world, but also locks the citizens inside. But there's nothing left on the outside, ever since the world collapsed from violent warfare. Or so the government says... 

Neva and her best friend Sanna believe the government is lying and stage a "dark party" to recruit members for their underground rebellion. But as Neva begins to uncover the truth, she realizes she must question everything she's ever known, including the people she loves the most.


My Review:


Author: Sara Grant
Read: August 17th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Sounded like a great book, it's a LLFL book, WTC Book, and it's a 2012 Dystopian book!
Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Published: March 14th 2011
5/5 Hearts
4.5/5 Books

4/5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!