Saturday, August 25, 2012

Week 34 Review: Tattooed

From Goodreads:
She is obsessed with tattoos. He is obsessed with her. 

When a body is found on the outskirts of Halifax, rumors run wild about the victim's identity. But tattoo artist Kenzie Sloane knows exactly who she is. They share a tattoo...and a decade-old secret. 

Lawyer Kate Lange remembers Kenzie Sloane. 

The former wild child was part of the same crowd that attracted her little sister, Imogen, before her death. Now Kenzie needs her help. And Kate needs answers. 

But there are others who know about the tattoo and its history. And one of them is watching Kenzie's every move, waiting for the perfect moment to fulfill a dark promise that had been inked in her skin.

My Review:
This was such a great book! So excellently plotted, how all the characters were connected, and inter-connected, was just so great! And while I haven't read the first two books, well, now I'm planning on it! Because this one was just so awesome!

I have something of a funny story with this author. Just around the time when the hype was going on about The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (remember that?) well, I read an excerpt of that, and then of the first of this series, and I was interested in both. But forgot their titles. Fast-forward to now, I get approved on NetGalley for this title, 3rd in the series. Yeah, that was pretty awesome! And I need to read the first two books!

Loved reading about these characters. They had their flaws, and they had their ticks, and they were just so interesting to read about! And with that plot, oh, wow, that was just so great and interesting to read! Loved it so much!

I really, really, really would love a 4th book, because man, there's still that one last bad guy to get, plus, it'd be pretty awesome to be be in this world some more, and have some more things happen! That would just be awesome! I just want more!

Really enjoyed this so much, yeah, it was a really great book!

Author: Pamela Callow
Series: Kate Lange #3
Read: August 24th, 2012
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Sounded like a great book! Now I need to read the 1st one!
Publisher: Mira
Published: May 29th 2012
5/5 Hearts
4.5/5 Books
4/5 Stars



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!