Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #68, August 22nd


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Expected Publication: October 23rd 2012
From Goodreads:
One week after Mara walked into a police station in Miami at the close of "The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer," she has been committed to psychiatric treatment for what her parents believe was a mental breakdown. But what seems like a hallucination to everyone else is a chilling reality for Mara. Someone from her past has discovered her strange, deeply disturbing secret and that someone wants her to pay. But when no one believes the truth, Mara is totally helpless. The only person on her side is Noah Shaw, as sexy and handsome as he is loyal and cunning. Noah is the only person who can help Mara--as long as he doesn't get himself killed in the process.

Oh, I loved Unbecoming, and this one looks freaking amazing! I lvoe the cover! What are your guy's picks? Happy reading!

7 comments:

  1. I've seen this one a few times already this week. I still need to read the 1st book sadly. The covers on these are gorgeous. Good pick. Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book definitely sounds interesting but I still haven't read the first and I don't know when I'll be able to. Great pick though, I hope you enjoy it when you get a chance to read it.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book has been popular lately, I've seen it at a few different blogs. Thanx for sharing it!!

    Here’s My Wow-
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah! I"m definitely waiting on this one! :)

    Here's my WOW

    BTW, I"m a new GFC follower. Stop and follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My TBR list is never ending! I still need to read Unbecoming!! This sounds great though. check out my WoW

    yafictionandwhiskeysours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! I adored the first book, and now I can't wait for The Evolution... I don't think it comes out in the UK until next year, so I'll have to get a hardcover from Book Depository!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! I still have to read the first one, but it's on my wish list!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!