Sunday, April 7, 2013

We Have the Cover of The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #2!!!!

So the cover for The Iron Traitor came out! And it's gorgeous!



 Isn't it fantastic! I'm pretty sure that it has Kierran as the model, thought it has been a while since I read The Lost Prince. Isn't it a bit like The Iron Knight? Now it kinda makes me dislike the cover of The Iron Knight, because Ethan doesn't look real, while this guy, well, he's very distinct, and yeah, I have to say that I like this cover better.

What do you guys think? Excited for this book? I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!