Saturday, April 13, 2013

Week 15 Review: Forever

From Goodreads:
then.
When Sam met Grace, he was a wolf and she was a girl. Eventually he found a way to become a boy, and their loved moved from curious distance to the intense closeness of shared lives.

now.
That should have been the end of their story. But Grace was not meant to stay human. Now she is the wolf. And the wolves of Mercy Falls are about to be kill in one final, spectacular hunt.

forever.
Sam would do anything for Grace. But can one boy and one love really change a hostile, predatory world? The past, the present, and the future are about to collide in one pure moment - a moment of death or life, farewell or forever.

My Review:
Finally, I read this book! I'd read Shiver and Linger before, but that was before this book came out. And now I've finally, finally, finally read this book! I was wondering how it was going to end, and yeah, this was a perfect ending to Grace and Sam's story! So excellent!

With Grace as a wolf, that the heat that she went through in the trunk eventually didn't work, well, yeah, that doesn't bode well! Especially since for the moment, Sam wasn't a wolf, so yeah, that's a pretty big thing, now that they've reversed roles from Shiver!

So with all those conflicts, there is a big decision coming up. Because the pack has been growing, what with Grace, and Cole, and then Sam. That was a pretty excellent decision there, moving away from the area to another place that they wouldn't be faced with guns from humans!

I really loved the ending! It was full of hope, and possibilities for the future, things that having looked good before, but now really have a true shot! I enjoyed it so much! Though I wouldn't mind a short story set afterwards to see some of that hope, and some of those possibilities!

This was a really fantastic book, a really great ending to the series! I loved reading it so much!

Author: Maggie Stiefvater
Series: Wolves of Mercy Falls #3
Read: April 7th, 2013
Source: Own
Reason Why: Love this series, and it's a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book and an End of Series 2013 Book!
Publisher: Scholastic Press
Published: July 12th 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!