Saturday, April 6, 2013

Week 14 Review: Hysteria

From Goodreads:
Mallory killed her boyfriend, Brian. She can't remember the details of that night but everyone knows it was self-defense, so she isn't charged. But Mallory still feels Brian's presence in her life. Is it all in her head? Or is it something more? In desperate need of a fresh start, Mallory is sent to Monroe, a fancy prep school where no one knows her . . . or anything about her past.But the feeling follows her, as do her secrets. Then, one of her new classmates turns up dead. As suspicion falls on Mallory, she must find a way to remember the details of both deadly nights so she can prove her innocence-to herself and others. 

In another riveting tale of life and death, Megan Miranda's masterful storytelling brings readers along for a ride to the edge of sanity and back again.

My Review
:
Reading this book was really so fantastic! It's been a while since I read a Megan Miranda book in her first book, Fracture, so yeah, it was really great to read this book! So creepy and awesome! I enjoyed it so much!

So the mystery of what happened that night, with her boyfriend, and the blood, and ended with her boyfriend dead, well, that's a pretty haunting experience! And then things that are pretty bad start happening in the place she went to to get away. Which really sucks!

I loved that there was a possibility that there were ghosts in this book! There weren't, but it was suggested, and it was a little thing at the back of my mind, is that what is going on? So that was just so awesome to read!

When we got to what really happened, what was happening, well, yeah, it was just kinda sad. It was just a bad situation all around, and Mallory had the worst time with. But she got through it, so yeah, that was really great!

I enjoyed this book so much, it was really great to read, and I can't wait to read more Megan Miranda books!

Author: Megan Miranda
Read: April 4th, 2013
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: I enjoyed Fracture! And it's a Stand Alone Challenge 2013 Book!
Publisher: Walker Childrens
Published: February 5th 2013
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
3.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!