Thursday, September 26, 2013

Random Thought...

I'm insane. Well, I'm 1 person, and it feels to me like I'm trying to read half of the books ever written in the past 5 years or so. Which I can't do. So I'm going to try reading less-at least till I catch up, and bring a little balance, because this is the 3rd time this has happened (first reading a lot, then writing a lot, now blogging a lot, I'd do it a lot, and then basically burn out, and I don't want that) which is why I want balance. So I'm going to try reading a little, writing a little, and blogging a little, plus college. Because yeah, I'm still me, and I'm still insane. I'll try to lower the levels of said insanity though!

So goals:

Reading/Blogging:
-read a book a day
-catch up on memes/challenges
-write reviews for the past 2 years almost now!!!!!
-keep up to date!!!!!
-update Netgalley sheet of titles
-Manage epubs
-Keep up with Tuebl books and requests

Writing:
-sketch out idea with influences from Born of Fire and the weird movie-by the end of October
-create title for above idea
-write above idea during NaNoWriMo!
-edit above book after finished-by March!
-choose another idea to write after above book is halfway done editing
-write 2nd idea

Random:
-Catch up music plays from when hard drive had to be replaced
-get music that I want
-Watch some TV
-Catch up on shows cancelled before I started watching them, or only watched a few episodes, or it's been forever since I've seen them (Alias, Angel, Blue Bloods, Cold Case, the CSI's, Ghost Whisper, Glee, Grimm, Kim Possible, Liberty's Kids, Missing, NCIS, Numb3rs, Pretty Little Liars, Private Practice, Ringer, Sinbad, Switched at Birth, Teen Wolf,  The Following, and The Good Wife are most of the shows I need/want to watch!)
-Start and Finish all 3 online college courses!!!!!
-Keep apartment/room clean!

Ok, here's to hoping that I can accomplish these goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!