Saturday, September 21, 2013

Week 38 Review: Naked Sushi

From Goodreads:
One day I'm getting canned from my job as a computer programmer for having wild copy-room sex with a guy I thought was the new game designer. The next, I'm crashing my ex-boss's business lunch in a creative attempt to get my job back and men are eating sushi off my naked body! 

That's when I realize:

a) My ex-boss is a hiding corporate secrets

b) Hot copy-room guy is an undercover FBI agent

c) I would make a kick-ass spy!

Then Special Agent Hottie brings out his cuffs, and things get really interesting…

My Review:
This was a really fantastic book! I really enjoyed reading it, being with these characters in this world, it was really fantastic! And funny, hilarious, I mean, that paragraph above in the synopsis should give it away pretty easily!

I thought it was mightily unfair that she was fired over that. It's not like they a company with the public wandering in every now and again. And while it was at the workplace, it wasn't during work hours. She really should've only been suspended or something!

But since her boss is a bad guy, he fires her. Which is not nice at all! And so it's pretty much his own fault that he gets caught-because she wants to return the favour of not being a nice person, and doing a good deed at such.

Well, there's also Special Agent Hottie, and the situation there, which was really fantastic! Really enjoyed them a lot! So much, in fact, that my only complaint about this book is that it's too short to spend the time that I wanted to with them, and in this world!

This was a really great, nice, funny, light book, and I enjoyed it a lot!

Author: Jina Bacarr
Read: September 17th, 2013
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Sounded good, and it's a SAC 2013 Book!
Publisher: Cosmo Red Hot Reads from Harlequin
Published: August 15th 2013
5/5 Hearts
3/5/5 Books
3/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!