Tuesday, July 8, 2014

James Rollins Author Page

The Story: So the first James Rollins books I read was Black Order, which is one of the books that I got at the church garage sale, and yeah, just started my love of James Rollins book, though I have to say The Judas Strain is my favourite book!

Website

Series: Sigma Force, Tucker Wayne, The Order of the Sanguines, Jake Ransom, Moonnfall.

Sigma Force: 1*, 2*, Sandstorm and his site, my review, Map of Bones and his site, my review, Black Order and his site, my review, The Judas Strain and his site, my review, The Last Oracle and his site, my review, The Doomsday Key and his site, my review, The Skeleton Key and his site, my review, The Devil Colony and his site, my reviewmy reread, Tracker and his site, my review, Bloodline and his site, my review, my rereadThe Eye of God and his site, my review, The Sixth Extinction and his site, my review, The Midnight Watch and his site, my review, The Bone Labyrinth and his site, my review, Crash and Burn and his site, my review, The Seventh Plague and his site, my review, Ghost Ship and his site, my review, The Demon Crown and his site, my review, Crucible and his site, my review, The Last Odyssey and his site, my review, Kingdom of Bones and his site, my review, Tides of Fire and his site, my review.

1*: Deep Fathom and his site, my review. Deep Fathom has Lisa, a character in the Sigma Force, so it's kind of a prequel novel of the Sigma Force series. Oh, and Jack is in Bloodline.

2*:  Ice Hunt and his site, my review. Ice Hunt has Joe Kowalski, a character in the Sigma Force, so it's also a kind of prequel novel of the Sigma Force series.

The Pit, Tagger, The Devil Bones, The Midnight Watch, The Skeleton Key, Tracker, Kowalski's in Love, and Sun Dogs are short stories in Unrestricted Access, and The Devil Bones, The Midnight Watch, The Skeleton Key, Tracker, Kowalski's in Love are stories set in the Sigma Force world, Sun Dogs is a story set in Tucker Wayne world, City of Screams and Blood Brothers are stories set in The Order of the Sanguines world, his site, here's my review..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!