Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Beth Fantaskey Author Page

The Story: Oh, I can't really remember, but I'm pretty sure that I saw Jessica's Guide to Dating the Dark Side at the library, but since I read Jekel Loves Hyde first, that I got both, but read them in that order, because that's what the dates tell me! Plus, the Jessica series is pretty great, I really enjoyed it, can't wait to read more books!

Website

Series: Jessica.

Jessica: Jessica's Guide for Dating the Dark Side and my review, my reread, The Wedding Day of Jessica Antanasia Jessica Packwood and Lucius Valeriu Vladescu and my review, Jessica Rules the Dark Side and my review, my reread.

Stand Alone's: Jekel Loves Hyde and her site, my review, Buzz Kill and her site, my review, Newsgirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!