Thursday, October 16, 2014

Brenna Yovanoff Author Page

The Story: I read The Replacement because it sounded really, really good, and it was a LLFL Book, and yeah, it was really great book to read! So unique, and awesome, and yeah, I've enjoyed all of her books that I've read!

Website

Stand Alone's: The Replacement and her site, my review, The Space Between and her site, my review, Paper Valentine and her site, my review, Fiendish and her site, my review, Places No One Knows and her site, my review.

Anthologies: The Curiosities and her site, my review, The Anatomy of Curiosity and her site, my review, Three Sides of a Heart and my reviewToil & Trouble and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!