Thursday, October 16, 2014

Bree Despain Author Page

The Story: I got The Dark Divine and The Lost Saint, from the the library, and yeah, they were such great books! And yeah, the whole series was, and the Into the Dark series has been just so good!

Website

Series: The Dark Divine, Into the Dark.

The Dark Divine: The Dark Divine and her site, my review, my reread, The Lost Saint and her site, my review, my reread, The Lost Letters of Brother Gabriel and her site, my review, The Savage Grace and her site, my review, my reread.

Into the Dark: The Shadow Prince and her site, my review, The Eternity Key and her site, my review, The Immortal Throne and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!